Monday, October 19, 2009

My boys

I just wanted to post some pictures of my boys. Jacob and Luke are 4 years apart, but Jacob already notes Luke as one of his best friends. They like to have cooing conversations together and Jacob always gives Luke a car when they are playing together on the floor (well, Jacob is playing. Luke just lays there or struggles to get off his belly). Luke is scared of Claira and for good reason. She steals his bottle, tries to feed him his bottle in his nose, layers him with blankets, steals his blankets (thus causing him to roll over in a single swoop), tries to sit on him, and...well you get the idea. He just doesn't know what to expect around Claira. She loves him to a fault and will gladly stop mid-tantrum if you mention holding the baby. Jacob gives Luke some space. They are simply...buds. So here are a couple of pictures of my sweet baby boys.


"He's not heavy, he's my brother!"

"Time for your bedtime story Luke!"


Okay, I had to put in a picture with Claira. One of two pictures we have with all three kids. And Claira had to be bribed with a bottle.

I couldn't mention my boys without including my biggest boy of all, Greg. Here are some cute pix of Jacob and his Daddy.

Jaccob and Greg just lounging in our room.



Fishing together at Lake of the Ozarks.


My favorite picture. I call it 'Forrest and Forrest'

Showing off their muscles. Jacob didn't quite get it, but Claira looks impressed.
I love my boys Greg, Jacob, and Luke. And of course my little girl too, but she's another day, another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment