Sunday, October 18, 2009

Introducing... The Feuerborn Kids!

I thought I would practice working with the layout of these things by introducing the littlest members in our family. Here are the kiddos:

Jacob (aka Jake, Jake-a-roo, JakeyWakey, the Cobb) is the oldest. He is four years old, but acts like a teenager sometimes. He thinks he is the boss of the household. Jacob is loving preschool this year. He also likes to play cars or planes, paint, and annoy his brother and sister. He will talk your ear off if you let him. He is smart, funny, precocious, and frustrating. We love him!

Jacob doing a little light reading.

Claira (aka Claire, Clairebear, or Claira Rose) is second in line. She will be 2 in November. She is so funny! She absolutelty adores both of her brothers. She follows Jacob around all day long and does exactly what he does. She also likes to take care of her baby brother Luke. She is the first to hear if he is crying and is sure to let me know. Claira is our little daredevil. She is willing to try anything. Jacob loves to say "Red Alert!" whenever Claira is getting into trouble. Greg and I often look at Claira and think how lucky we are. We love our little girl!

Claira is fearless!

Luke (aka Bubba, Lukey, LukerBooker... haven't quite got the nicknames worked out yet)is the youngest. He just turned 3 months old. The most noticeable thing about Luke is his size. He was 9lb 12oz at birth and just keeps growing. He is currently starting to outgrow 12 mo clothes. Claira and Luke share the same size of diapers. It is all we hear about. We love our big guy. He decides to be awake for a couple of hours around 4 am. He will be up laughing and having a great time. I think that he knows it's the only time he can get our undivided attention. Luke loves to smile at Mommy and Daddy. He is a little unsure around Jacob and Claira but watches them all day. Mirrors are his favorite thing. He will happily laugh at himself; a characteristic he shares with Mommy. We are excited to learn our big guy's personality and to watch him grow (and boy does he).

Isn't he cute?











3 comments:

  1. First comment! Haha! So maybe married life isn't so hectic! Actually Cammy is still sleeping... time to get some work done! Haha! I can't wait to see more monkeyshines all up in this blog business. Now I gotta go clean the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't belive I didn't realize Claira was Claira at Liam's party! She's gorgeous. And Jacob is handsome! I love his voice! He seems like he would have a boombing voice, but he's just so sweet and softspoken! Probably doesn't feel that way to you when babies are sleeping! :) Luke is just precious. Someone has to be at the top of the curve! Way go grow him, Mommy!

    Looking forward to reading about your adventures with children!

    ReplyDelete