"I'm so excited Mom is starting a blog! People can finally see pictures of ME!"
I can't believe I am actually starting a blog! I've been making fun of them for years; but here I am. Of course, I used to make fun of minivans, and now I have one and love it. So here it goes...I decided to start the blog for three reasons:
- So family and friends can keep up on what we're doing and see pics of the kiddos.
- I never remember to take pics of the kids and have never made a baby book or written down any of the cute things they do (yep, I'm a super parent). I'm hoping that the blog will be something that both the kids and I will be able to look at later and remember everything we did.
- I have a bunch of creative energy, that I used to use while teaching, with no outlet. Greg is afraid I'm going to start decorating the house by themes and seasons.
So here it is, my very first blog. I'm sure they'll get more interesting. This one is mostly for practice.

No comments:
Post a Comment